Search for reggae song titles
Hello,
I'm looking for the title and/or artist of the reggae song that plays at the beginning of the Têtes à Claques video "Dans le sud"
It sounds like a chorus:
"Do you wanna smoke my shit man, yo man!"
"Happy, happy with my shit man!"
So if someone could give me some information that would be cool
Thanks everyone ;)
I'm looking for the title and/or artist of the reggae song that plays at the beginning of the Têtes à Claques video "Dans le sud"
It sounds like a chorus:
"Do you wanna smoke my shit man, yo man!"
"Happy, happy with my shit man!"
So if someone could give me some information that would be cool
Thanks everyone ;)
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.13
7 answers
-
Go to the Têtes à Claques website, then to Extras at the top, then to Happy, and after that to Happy Happy and then to Download.
-
c :Happy Happy
-
Good evening,
I haven't found it but in any case, I can provide a clue.
Actually, we are looking for the title of the music that plays at the beginning of this clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbhQRA40-qQ&gl=FR
Sorry if I'm mistaken. In any case, I will continue the search. -
Grav, it would be huge if someone knew the title and the artist of this song, it's so good.
-
I really love this song, I also discovered it in "Les Têtes à Claques," and I'm also looking for the artist. The lyrics are ge-nial!
-
-
@Spliff76You can go directly to the Têtes à Claques website, they have put the song up for download :]
It's cool, I like it, I play it on repeat :P
Kisses :]
-
-
I found it
you go directly to the Têtes à Claques website, they made the song available for download
I've been listening to it on repeat since I downloaded it :P
bye everyone :] -
on YouTube write: smoke my shit man and click on the image of the leaf ;)