Detailed invoice
Solved/Closed
Hello,
I would like to know if it is possible to see in a detailed invoice whether we are sending SMS messages, and especially if it is possible to read them through this detailed invoice or elsewhere. Because I am concerned if it is possible for someone to read my messages other than in my inbox on my mobile.
Thank you for responding, please
I would like to know if it is possible to see in a detailed invoice whether we are sending SMS messages, and especially if it is possible to read them through this detailed invoice or elsewhere. Because I am concerned if it is possible for someone to read my messages other than in my inbox on my mobile.
Thank you for responding, please
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0
22 answers
-
angelHello
I would like to know if it is possible to delete detailed invoices on the Free.fr website?
Thank you for your response! -
samiaDésolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec cela.
-
frite_fricadelle AuthorActually, I don't want anyone to read my messages that I receive or send, so I thought maybe we could see that on the detailed bill by asking the operator or through another document.
-
marciandHello
I would like to know if blocked calls made from my mobile appear on the detailed bill? If so, is there a way to prevent them from appearing on it?
Thank you for your response. It's urgent.-
-
YO@chanchan<translat>HI, ARE YOU SURE OF WHAT YOU'RE SAYING? THANK YOU</translat>
-
-
karine401975For a duplicate detailed invoice at Bouygues with the 10 digits, you are charged 7.50 euros!!! It's pathetic!!
-
gouby ContributorHello
No, I've never seen an invoice that detailed before
Even in a detailed invoice, I find it not detailed enough, so including SMS would surprise me
--
Failures are like painting; if you're not shiny, you're matte!-
-
gouby Contributor@franck123456Hi
a detailed invoice for what?
--
O.o°• ♪♪♫ SHEBAM ! POW ! BLOP ! WIZZ ! ♫♪♪ •°o.O
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Yuck text messages¸,°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ -
-
-
sylvain zouzoua@franck123456comment faire pour avoir ma facture détaillée
-
-
gouby Contributorbecause I don't know what could be there
how come?
I don't understand your sentence, but don't panic, there’s no trace of your texts on the detailed invoices
--
Failure is like painting, if you’re not shiny, you’re matte! -
isaHello,
How can I see the detailed invoice where the 10-digit numbers do not appear? How can I get the full numbers?
I am with Bouygues, thank you.-
-
ELEONORE@lilyHello
I worked at Bouygues Telecom and no, you don't have any other solution, even by calling customer service they won't give you the complete numbers, or otherwise I think you have to pay, I don't remember, it's been 2 years since I no longer work there. Sorry. -
MAXOU@ELEONORESalut, désolé de te déranger mais j'aimerais savoir comment faire chez Bouygues pour obtenir la facture détaillée avec les appels et les SMS, car ils me fournissent seulement le résumé. Merci d'avance.
-
-
tictacBonjour, je voudrais savoir comment on peut supprimer une facture SFR que je reçois par Internet et non par courrier. Merci d'avance, je suis perdu.
-
frite_fricadelle AuthorSo according to you, it's not possible?? Because I don’t know what there could be!!!
-
emilie62Hello
I have problems with Orange. How do we get a detailed bill? Thank you.-
nininanarThere are no Detailed Invoices on ORANGE.FR. If you are on LIVEBOX No. 09... with Unlimited Telephony, you have the last twelve global invoices (without details); and in MY CONSUMPTION TRACKING, you can see the Call Log for the current month, without the price of paid calls, and that's it........ To obtain a detailed invoice from Orange Internet, you must write to: Service National Consommateurs - Clients Orange Internet - Bordeaux
-33734
-
-
gouby Contributoryou have nothing to fear
the only thing that can be found is the numbers but not the messages
--
Failures are like painting, if you’re not brilliant, you’re checkmate! -
isa311On my side, it's still impossible to get the 10 digits
to the question of how to receive the detailed invoice on paper, you need to request the option through your online account with your provider. Often when you ask to receive it by email, they no longer send it to you on paper. I opted to receive it both online and on paper.
Have a good week everyone .. ; ) -
jeromeI'm shocked to find that spelling is no longer mastered by the majority of Internet users here.
Then, it is obvious that you need to contact your operator: they do everything to make things opaque and inaccessible, forcing us to click 30,000 times only to end up uninformed...
... So there is still a postal address that appears, as long as we take the trouble to search a bit on the operator's site, and for example, for SFR:
CUSTOMER SERVICE SFR NEUFBOX AND FIXED
TSA 30144
94098 CRETEIL CEDEX
... Obviously, you will have to write a letter and avoid spelling mistakes...
A registered letter, because otherwise, the operator, being uncooperative, will not bother to respond.
And ask them to reply with a paper letter.-
-
-
toffeequeenJérome, before making comments to others about their disastrous spelling, I advise you to correct yours first.
Thus, instead of writing 'spelling is no longer mastered at all...', you should have written, 'spelling is no longer mastered at all'. There should be a circumflex accent on the 'i', and a silent 'e' in 'maîtrisée' (because you see, 'spelling' is a feminine word).
Next, in this sentence '...to ultimately not be informed...', the conjugated verb takes an 's', because your subject, 'we', is plural.
And finally, as another internet user rightly pointed out, 'mail' takes
two 'r's!!!
Best regards! -
-
-
audeI would like to receive my phone bill.
-
cyberaideI invite you to reread the so-called "Chatel" law
And the Order of February 1, 2002, relating to telephone service bills
________________________________________
Art. 1. - Telephone service provisions must, before payment, result in the free issuance of a bill to the consumer.
Art. 10. - The bill referred to in Article 1 must be supplemented by a detailed bill provided free of charge to any consumer who requests it. The consumer is informed of this possibility by a note on the bill referred to in Article 1. The request for a detailed bill can be made at any time and by any means.
This bill is provided for a period corresponding to a minimum of four consecutive statements, without the covered period being less than four months. The request for a detailed bill can be renewed under the same conditions as the initial request.
Art. 11. - The detailed bill must show, in particular, the exhaustive list of telephone communications referred to in Articles 4 and 5 of this order and, for each of them, the following information:
- the date;
- the start time of the communication, expressed in hours and minutes;
- the called number, in compliance with the provisions of law no 78-17 of January 6, 1978, as amended;
- the destination or category of the communication;
- the quantity consumed in its unit of reference; if this quantity is a duration, the bill must include both the actual duration and the billed duration of the communication when these two data differ, subject to the provisions of Article 15 below;
- any applicable options, discounts or promotions;
- the total amount including all taxes. -
frite_fricadelle AuthorOkay, I hope your information is reliable, I'm going to try to think about it less now lol
Thanks anyway ^^ -
weez571The phone operator, whatever it may be, is obliged to provide the details following your request; this is a legal obligation:
http://admi.net/jo/20020208/ECOC0200002A.html -
gouby Contributororange invoice? for the phone with internet? if so, log in to your orange account, in your messages
--
O.o°• Ccm mourning? No, black banner, hope ^^•°o.O
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸If you're hot, refresh with F5¸ °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ -
mohammed@sfr.frI just installed the Neufbox and I can access my messaging but not my account to check my current usage. It's important for me to manage my phone usage. Thank you very much, sir or madam.
-
- 1
- 2
Next