Ethnos 4.1

Hello,
I am in my first year and I am starting to use Ethnos 4.1 in class. Where can I find it so that I can work from home???
It's very important, thank you in advance.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

9 answers

  1. Hi, can you tell me where you downloaded it from?? And under what file name??? I need it as soon as possible, I'm finishing my master's in management sciences and I have to encode it quickly.
    5
    1. Hi there. I'm also currently working on Ethnos; I'm in my final year. I downloaded the Ethnos software myself, so you can download it too if you really need it. I'm preparing for my baccalaureate and I'm being assessed on this software and all the others, including Access and databases. So if you're in the first year, pay close attention to what you're doing in class because you will certainly be tested on what you covered in the first year if you're in STG. That's a piece of advice.
      5
      1. Hello,

        I'm looking for the Etnos software and I just came across the forum. Apparently, you were able to download this software: can you tell me more about it, please? I need to work on it.
        Thanks.
        0
    2. Hello schkeudt, I downloaded it on eMule, so if you need more info, I'm here for you.
      3
      1. Hi Mimi,
        I also absolutely need Ethnos, it's really urgent. If you can help me by sending it zipped if it’s too large by email, that would be really, really kind of you!! Thanks in advance aloraicha@aol.fr
        0
      2. Salut, could you send me the Ethnos software? It would be really nice of you because I need it for my exams. Thank you so much!
        0
      3. Hi Mimi,

        Could you please send me the Ethnos software as well? I'm currently working on a satisfaction survey and my teacher asked me to process it with Ethnos, but I only found the trial version.
        It would be really nice if you could send it to me when you have the time.
        Thanks in advance!
        0
      4. Dear Mimi,

        I am a final year marketing student and for my thesis, I am conducting a fairly in-depth survey that would require the Ethnos software. Could you help me with the full version of the software as the demo version is severely limited...
        Thank you again,
        0
      5. I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
        0
    3. you'll never find it :S... I've been looking for it for 8 years LOL
      1
      1. Hi there, have you heard any news about the software?? I'm urgently looking for it..
        In fact, as part of my thesis, I need to encode 400 questionnaires..
        Thank you in advance
        If I hear anything, I'll let you know..
        1
        1. Hello,
          I have a problem with my Ethnos 4 software, I can't open the processing part. It always displays
          Event name: Appcrash
          Application version: 4.1.0.2100
          Application timestamp: 2045e19
          . AND SO ON.....
          Thank you for helping me, I am counting on you, I have a Windows Vista Basic PC. What should I do? I am eagerly waiting for your response, and thanks in advance
          .....................
          1
          1. Could you send me a complete copy of Ethnos? Or the code for Ethnos 5.5?
            Thank you
            0
        2. Hello Mimi

          Please, I'm looking for the ethnos software as it is extremely important for the continuation of my training.
          Your prompt response would be appreciated.

          Thank you in advance.
          0
          1. I'm also looking for it for a survey I have to do for my ECJS classes, so if I could download it at home it would be great =)
            Thank you in advance =)
            0
            1. I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
              0