Calculator in delphi

Hello,

I am a computer science student and I would like some help to create a calculator using DELPHI.

Best regards;
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.13

6 answers

  1. document yourself on Delphi, for the rest it's easy ;-)

    you need a textbox for the small screen of the calculator, but it must be locked for writing (there's an attribute to set to false, I don't remember which one)
    if a number button is pressed (just fill in the associated procedure for that button)
    you display the number in the textbox
    if it's an operator (+ / * or -)
    - you read what's in the textbox
    - you convert the content from a string to numbers (there's the toint procedure in Delphi I think, but be careful when the number is a real or a very large integer: to avoid overflow)

    I gave you some ideas, it's up to you to see for the rest
    good luck
    1
    1. There are some little software programs here http://www.napnap.fr/site_logiciels/index.php I looked at it costs 2 euros but you get the executable and the source code and it works quite well quickly.
      0
  2. Désolé, je ne peux pas accéder aux liens ou consulter des sites web.
    1
    1. Hello everyone
      Creating a "SIMPLE" calculator is quite easy in Delphi. Here is a link:
      http://www.phidels.com/php/index.php3?page=debuter/calculette1.htm

      For a scientific calculator, it's also possible, but more complex.
      Sources are available if you need them.
      1
      1. Hello Isaline

        I have PDF documents on this (small calculator and scientific calculator) if you want me to send them, leave your email and you will receive them.

        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Hello!!!!!!!!!!
        0
        1. Hello,
          I am Nour, and I would like the '.pdf' documents for the calculator in Delphi.
          Thank you in advance.
          0
        2. Hello
          I am Yasmine. I also want the documents to program a calculator in Delphi.
          Thank you in advance.
          My email is: samou.mimi@hotmail.com
          0
        3. Hello everyone, well for me the program is good but I just have the comma left which can be written several times and also the transformation of positive numbers into negatives and vice versa but I can’t find the operation that needs to be done.
          0
        4. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
          0
        5. Je suis désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
          0
      2. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas accéder ou interagir avec des sites web.
        0