Where to insert the micro SD card adapter

Hello, I just bought a micro SD memory card for my phone. Everything is fine, but I would like to insert my card into the computer using the adapter, but I can't find the slot to put the adapter in! My computer is an HP ATI Radeon 9000.
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 1.5.0.12

2 answers

  1. Hello
    at the designated slot for the SD cards (the adapter with the micro-SD card inside...)
    --
    when you don't know, you ask; when you know, you share.
    5
    1. I know that, but I can't find the slot on my computer to insert the adapter! (with the card inside, of course)
      0
    2. @chlipoukanDoes your computer have a card reader?

      On HPs, it is either on the top behind a flap that you need to lift
      or behind a front flap that you need to lower ;)
      --
      When you don't know, you ask; when you know, you share.
      0
    3. @cht!Thank you, you're answering my question exactly.
      But can you be more specific in your descriptions? I have an HP VISTA, is it the same?
      0