Decompression issue with WINRAR

Solved
Hello everyone,

I have received some compressed files in WINRAR Archive multiple times, and when I try to extract them, WINRAR displays an error message: "No archives found" and a diagnostic: "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"

How can I solve the problem and decompress these files?

I should mention that this doesn't happen with all the archived files I decompress...

Thank you in advance. :-)

--

When you see what you see and hear what you hear,
It’s only right to drink what you drink ;-)
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.12

13 answers

  1. Try alzip.
    9
    1. I just tried, same thing, invalid archive...
      --

      When we see what we see and hear what we hear,
      We are right to drink what we drink ;-)
      0
    2. Translation: "Well, I'm asking about a game (Minecraft) if you know... So the problem is when I try to put another file in the Minecraft folder! Please!!"
      0