Ps4 after reset ... Save Report Brice_Wayne - Last answer on 11 juil. 2025 2 answers Hello, After a reset, I have the white PlayStation logo and a black screen; if I force shut it down, it goes back into safe mode. Show more Related links: how to put ps4 game on ps4 hard drive? How do I set my new PS4 as the primary PS4? PS4 Controller Issues After Connecting to Android My controller isn't recognized by my PS4 after reset. Controller not recognized after resetting PS4 Pro and PS4 PS4 Reset 2 answers Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 2 ... Report Panth33ra Hello, Check this solution: The issue of a white logo and black screen after a reset can often be resolved by changing the resolution or by disabling the HDCP function, via safe mode. Answer 2 / 2 ... Report baba-baston or try another internal hard drive
Answer 1 / 2 ... Report Panth33ra Hello, Check this solution: The issue of a white logo and black screen after a reset can often be resolved by changing the resolution or by disabling the HDCP function, via safe mode.