Microphone Gain

Hello,

I'm on Windows 11 and I have a new JBL QUANTUM 100X gaming headset, the sound works in the headphones but I have a problem with the microphone.

I just want to increase the microphone gain.

Here I stay in the yellow gauge, the microphone picks up a voice but the volume is very low (I can barely hear myself). I've turned the microphone volume gains all the way up everywhere, do you have a solution?

Best regards,

EC



4 answers

  1. Hello

    I don't know why you are in the voice recognition settings?

    Go instead to settings/system/sound

    then scroll down to input, and there you can adjust the microphone volume

    0
    1. Hello,

      I looked here:

      What do you think? The microphone is turned up everywhere but produces very little sound...

      Best regards,

      EC


      0
      1. Hello

        Everything seems fine indeed

        However, I suppose you are using it with streaming software or something else; I use mine with OBS, and I also have input settings on that.

        Check in your app if you also have input settings that might limit the microphone

        0
        1. Hello,

          I don't have any software that restricts the microphone; I can possibly test it with a musician software called Audacity. The gain is therefore adjustable and nothing blocks the headset, I mean in relation to the software. Actually, I use it for gaming and the volume is too low. So how can I get more gain?

          Thank you for the advice, you never know.

          Best regards,

          EC


          0