How to insert a link
SolvedHello
I signed up this morning on the CCM forum to be able to respond to a person whom I could help. I successfully posted my answer, but the link I included is not active, which means my response is incomplete.
Is there an explanation for this? Are links pointing to external sites systematically blocked?
Thank you in advance to whoever can provide me with an answer.
6 answers
-
Contributor
Hello
It's normal... you need a certain amount of presence on ccm (and messages to your credit) to have the right to post clickable URLs... As long as that number/duration is not reached, the URLs remain black.
;)
-
Moderator
Hello,
Where did you put that link?
The only response from you, unless I'm mistaken, is here: https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-37812434-help-conversion-d-echelle#2
And it does not contain any link.
-
Contributor@baladur13
The post has been modified "Modified by rguill on 27/03/2023 at 07:37", there was surely a link originally... ;) hence the question...
-
Moderator@Radinoz
Hello
It's quite possible... but nothing prevents him from putting it back in place... now that he knows the reason for the "Non-clickable"
-
-