Insta account blocked

Hello,

I have the same problem for several hours now. I don't understand the reason at all and I can't submit the form because they are asking me to validate with my Instagram account (which I no longer have access to, I can only log out). Can you please help me?


5 answers

  1. First of all, thank you for your response. However, I cannot use the form. They are asking me to validate on my Instagram account before sending, but I cannot log in...


    1. Contributor

      Hello

      Can you copy/paste the text from the block?

      ;)


      1. Good evening,

        here is what they are showing me!

        namely:

        “Thank you for providing your information

        We will inform you when the review is complete. If we are able to verify your information, you will be able to use Instagram again. If not, your account will be permanently disabled.”


        1. Contributor

          Okay. We just have to wait. The response can take several days/weeks...

      2. oh, I literally feel like crying…???? thank you for your response! ;)


        1. Have you finally managed to recover your account, please?