Snapchat Code

Hello, today I received several messages saying this '' <#> Snapchat Code: 736877. Happy Snaps! qunyt57f5Rf '' at least 5 times from different numbers. Unintentionally. The number in the message below is: +48 739 011 768.

Thank you for providing a favorable response.


2 answers

  1. Moderator

    Hello
    The answer is: When you don't know what it is, you NEVER open or click.
    Does that answer your question?
    Best regards


    1. Not too much. The message I wanted to convey is that I'm receiving messages I haven't opened because I had several, but it wasn't regarding a link.

  2. Hello Lia, it's simply someone trying to log into your Snapchat account and the code you receive is the two-factor authenticator that you activated on Snapchat.

    1. Hello, it could have been possible but the problem is that I don't have Snapchat. Thanks anyway.

    2. Moderator
      @Lia

      So I understand your "obstinacy" even less.
      If you don't have an account, what does it matter? The rule remains the same: we don't respond, we don't react, no matter how you receive these messages, it has absolutely no importance.

      Unless, of course, you really want trouble.

      Have a good week.