Screen size of vscode

Solved/Closed
Hello,
I have a problem that is very silly but I can't find a solution that completely prevents me from coding (on vscode). I pressed the ctrl and + keys on my keyboard and since then everything in VS Code is VERY zoomed in so I can’t see anything. I’ve tried a lot of things (I uninstalled vscode and reinstalled it, I turned off my computer and tried a bunch of keys on the keyboard but impossible to go back. Do you have a solution? Thank you in advance.
I
Configuration: Windows / Chrome 88.0.4324.150

4 answers

  1. Contributor
    Here is the documentation:

    https://code.visualstudio.com/docs/editor/accessibility

    You can access the Zoom level through keyboard shortcuts or menus:

    Vous pouvez ajuster le niveau de Zoom dans VS Code avec les commandes Affichage > Apparence > Zoom. Le niveau de zoom augmente ou diminue de 20% chaque fois qu'une commande de zoom est exécutée.

    Affichage > Apparence > Zoom Avant (Ctrl+=) - augmente le niveau de Zoom.
    Affichage > Apparence > Zoom Arrière (Ctrl+-) - diminue le niveau de Zoom.
    Affichage > Apparence > Réinitialiser le Zoom (Ctrl+Numpad0) - réinitialise le niveau de Zoom à 0.


    Dal
    8
    1. Hello,

      CTRL + - allows you to zoom out then!
      0
      1. Thank you, but you can be sure that I tried, but nothing works...
        0