Waze installation mamie2912 - Last answer on 26 juin 2020 2 answers Hello everyone, I have a Samsung 4G phone and I can't install Waze for free (I admit I'm not a pro), I'm counting on you to help me remedy this shortcoming. I wish you a good day Best regards, JC Show more Related links: GPS app for mopeds How to install the Google Play Store on a Huawei P40 Lite? Providing your credit card number Downloading a free app application launcher keeps stopping Phrase French WAZE GPS GPS Waze issues 2 answers Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 2 ... Report BunoCS Moderator Hello, What are you having trouble with? To download an app, you need to go to the Play Store, search for the app you want, and press the "Install" button. -- See you later, Buno, Moderator The urgent is done, the impossible is underway. For miracles, allow some time... Answer 2 / 2 ... Report mamie2912 Thank you for responding so quickly. I don't think I'm doing very well; I trust the pros lol. So, when I'm on the Google Play Store app, I'm lost ??? ... Report BunoCS Moderator At the top of the screen, there is a search box. Just type the name of the desired app (Waze here), confirm, and go to the app's page to install it. ... Report loisou17 as BrunoCS said, just type there you go a little help https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.waze&hl=fr Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 2 ... Report BunoCS Moderator Hello, What are you having trouble with? To download an app, you need to go to the Play Store, search for the app you want, and press the "Install" button. -- See you later, Buno, Moderator The urgent is done, the impossible is underway. For miracles, allow some time...
Answer 2 / 2 ... Report mamie2912 Thank you for responding so quickly. I don't think I'm doing very well; I trust the pros lol. So, when I'm on the Google Play Store app, I'm lost ??? ... Report BunoCS Moderator At the top of the screen, there is a search box. Just type the name of the desired app (Waze here), confirm, and go to the app's page to install it. ... Report loisou17 as BrunoCS said, just type there you go a little help https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.waze&hl=fr
... Report BunoCS Moderator At the top of the screen, there is a search box. Just type the name of the desired app (Waze here), confirm, and go to the app's page to install it.
... Report loisou17 as BrunoCS said, just type there you go a little help https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.waze&hl=fr