Cells,

Hello,

In my Excel spreadsheet, I can no longer see the bar that allows me to view the content of my cells
Configuration: iPad / Safari 8.0

--
Thank you very much

3 answers

  1. Contributor

    Hello.

    On iPad, I don't know how it looks.
    On computer, it's not in the table that you can see the content (formula or data) of a cell, but in the Formula Bar which is located between the Tool Ribbon and the Spreadsheet.
    Furthermore, I should mention that normally, double-clicking on the cell allows access to its content.
    Retirement is great! Especially in the Caribbean...
    Raymond (INSA, AFPA)
    1. Hello Raymond,
      Thank you for your response, I have found my formula bar that allows me to work within the cell content.
      However, I can't seem to anchor this bar in the menu.
      What should I do?
      Thank you for your help
      Akalifa
    2. Hello Raymond,
      Thank you for your reply. I'm on a MAC
      I found the formula bar that allows me to work with the cell's content.
      However, I can't anchor this bar in the menu.
      Could you help me?
      Thank you.
  2. Contributor


    ... that said, you need to check that you haven't unchecked the box for DISPLAY/Formula Bar!

    Retirement is nice! Especially in the West Indies...
    Raymond (INSA, AFPA)
    1. Contributor


      Hi.

      I don’t use either a Mac or an iPad. --------------- But on PC, it’s here ------------------------->

      --
      Retirement is great! Especially in the Caribbean...
      Raymond (INSA, AFPA)