Problem with my vmware

Hello,
I installed the paid version of VMware, but when I try to start a virtual machine, VMware displays an error message
thank you in advance if you can find the issue

1 answer

  1. What error message?
    0
    1. This host supports Intel VT-x, but Intel VT-x is disabled.

      Intel VT-x may be disabled if it has been turned off in the BIOS/firmware settings or if the host has not been restarted since this setting was changed.

      (1) Check that the BIOS/firmware settings enable Intel VT-x and disable "Execute Disable Bit."

      (2) Restart the host if any of these BIOS/firmware settings have been modified.

      (3) Restart the host if you haven't done so since installing VMware Workstation.

      (4) Update the host's BIOS/firmware to the latest version.

      This host does not support hardware-assisted MMU virtualization "Intel EPT."

      Failed to power on the "CPUIDEarly" module.

      Unable to start the virtual machine.
      0
    2. @leoEnable VT-x in the BIOS and disable Secure Boot.
      0
    3. @Anonymous userI looked a bit on my side and found that I also needed to do this
      thank you for your help, I’ll keep you posted if I can’t manage it.
      0