Blocked on Snap (flames)

Hello,

If you block someone on Snapchat while you have a lot of flames with them, do those flames disappear even if you unblock the person immediately?

2 answers

  1. I just did it and the person added me 30 good minutes later and I still have the Flames with her.
    52
    1. I'm out of steam, 20 hours later I've lost 280.
      1
    2. Could you please tell me how you did it? Thank you! I blocked the person and two minutes later I unblocked them, but I no longer have the flames with her, considering I had 800 flames.
      4
    3. @Sisi69vxI didn't do anything special, she just unblocked me 30 minutes later. I also thought I would have lost them, but I think it's a Snap bug; I was lucky maybe ????????‍♀️ Send a message to Snap to explain the situation to recover your flames if you know how.
      0
    4. @ChaI also unlocked it 2 minutes ago and I still have the flames.
      0
    5. Block or delete?
      1