Hidden menu

Solved
Hello, I would like to access the hidden menu of my Brand B2418HDled television, can you help me?

Thank you in advance.

1 answer

  1. Contributor
    Good evening Laurent,

    What do you want to access the hidden menu for?

    Take a look at the user manual for your television.

    Best regards,
    --
    ChariduP - Have a nice day :)
    CCM Contributor
    1
    1. My television won't turn on anymore; I wanted to reset it via the hidden menu.
      0
    2. Contributor
      @LaurentIf it doesn't turn on, you need to check the connections.

      Look for any dust.

      Unplug your TV for 20-30 minutes, then plug it back in and turn it on to see if the problem persists.
      0
    3. @ChariduPIt turns on and off after 3 seconds.
      0
    4. Contributor
      @LaurentI think it's a hardware issue with the motherboard.

      Try sending it to the manufacturer for repair if you have the warranty. Otherwise, you can buy spare parts and do it yourself.

      Otherwise, as a last resort ---> buying a new TV.
      0
    5. @ChariduPThank you very much for the advice, I think I'm finally going to invest.
      0