Canon mg5750 printer blocked error code 5B00

Hello,
Does anyone have any other suggestions besides the tool service v3400, which is not compatible with this Canon MG5750 printer, to reset the print counters to 0?
Thank you in advance for your help.

2 answers

  1. Hello....

    I suggest you check out >> This link where the same 5B00 message for Canon MG5750 would have been resolved by following the indicated procedures
    Please confirm

    A+ for your upcoming comments....But if not >> Resolved

    Best regards
    Aging well is preferring the time that passes to the time that remains!
    0
    1. Thank you for this link, I have already tested the procedures on this site. Procedures 1 and 2 are incompatible because they do not fall under the printer maintenance service. Procedure 3 gives me the same results as with version vs3400, which is error 005 (incompatible).

      I am open to other ideas.
      0