Using the fiber Livebox as a file server

Good evening everyone,

I have a fiber livebox. I would like to use it as a file server so that my guests can exchange and store files on the local network. However, I do not know how to do it. Could you please advise me? In my local network, the hosts are running Microsoft W10 and Apple IOS on an iPad.

Thank you very much.

1 answer

  1. Hello,
    if you connect a hard drive or a USB stick to the box, you should see the network share on your PCs, you need to configure the PCs to private network and visible on the network.
    Look in the box to define the network share and permissions.
    https://assistance.orange.fr/livebox-modem/toutes-les-livebox-et-modems/installer-et-utiliser/utiliser-le-stockage-livebox/stockage-livebox-arret-du-service-_277539-818314

    --
    and ... There you go!
    0
    1. I plugged a USB flash drive into my livebox. It appears correctly, but when I try to access it via Explorer and \\Livebox\ or \\192.168.1.1 there’s nothing... Any ideas?
      0
    2. Hi,
      she looks good.. where?
      0
    3. When I log into the page of my Livebox...
      0
    4. Good evening,
      It is indeed in Fat32. The message is that I cannot access \\192.168.1.1
      How do I enable sharing?

      Thank you
      0