Endless Windows 10 reset

Solved
Hello,
I’m coming to the forum because I have a big problem. Let me explain, I wanted to reset my PC because it was really starting to lag. And I caught a virus after installing Cheat Engine (yes, I’m a cheater, so what?). I reset everything from the Windows settings:
Settings, Security, Restore, restore everything. It started, okay. But it’s been 8 hours and it’s stuck at 59%. Could it be because of the virus?
What are the consequences if I turn off my computer?
Help me PLEASE

Configuration: Android / Chrome 70.0.3538.80

2 answers

  1. Hello again. I just want to point out that it suddenly jumped to 83%. I'll keep you updated tomorrow morning given how slow this thing is. I still find it really surprising because I had already reset Windows 10 not long ago, and it took me a maximum of 2 hours. This is tough.
    13
    1. Moderator
      You can let it run all night after.
      It is possible that by tomorrow morning, it will have worked.
      Otherwise, follow the procedure given earlier.
      0