FAN CHECK

Hello,
I have a Samsung home cinema which has a small problem.
Basically, when I start it, it plays for a short time and then displays "fan check" two to three times before turning off.
I hope for a quick response.
Thank you.

Configuration: Windows / Chrome 69.0.3497.92

1 answer

  1. Moderator
    Hello,
    The home theater is reporting a cooling problem and is requesting to check the fan.
    Is it spinning? Are the air intake vents and fan blades clean?
    What model is this Samsung HC?

    --
     Very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
                                  Especially when it's not there...
    1
    1. Hello,
      I recently had the interview, and upon closer observation, I noticed that it starts a bit late.
      0
    2. Moderator
      @Medoune666Try to see if nothing is stuck... a blast of air could remove dust that may have gotten where it shouldn't...
      Otherwise, replace the fan... ???
      1
    3. D'accord, je vais essayer ça et je te tiens au courant.
      0