you can find your manual here because qilive big screen http://www.qilive.com/search?type=0
perfido
Hello mikaelac I'm sending you a message among others that I sent to an administrative manager with no response. I can't get any information as I'm probably looking for a notice just like you. Thank you Have a good evening
jeanbern
Contributor
Hi,
are you looking for the location of the SD card? Is that it!?
-- The stone and the pebble flow at the same speed (an ancient Chinese proverb)
perfido
Author
Hello jeanbern thank you for the attention you gave to my message. If the SD card is for displaying the photos, that's exactly what it's about. I have two slots side by side on the phone, one used for the SIM card, I took the second one which does nothing Thank you, have a nice day.
perfido
Hello mickaelac Thank you for your reply, my qilive BigScreen mobile is not listed in the search. It's a device from Auchan that I regret as it lacks a manual that I can't find. I am elderly and needed to replace my mobile; at Orange, there were 2/3 mobile phones with buttons and the rest were touchscreens which did not suit me. Orange in the shopping mall advised me to get one at AUCHAN, offering to insert the SIM card. Now I’m quite frustrated, I took a photo and connected my mobile to my PC, previously a window would pop up on the screen that you just had to click to access the photo, but this time there’s no window at all. Maybe you can help me. Thanks in advance.
Anonymous user
Hi
Personally, no because I don't know it at all. But why don't you go to Auchan? Actually, you have a basic phone, I was going for a smartphone and indeed on the Qlive site, which is AUCHAN, there's nothing at all. So check directly with them in-store.
perfido
Hello mikaelac, Sorry for the liberty I’m taking by contacting you personally, the reason is that I can’t access CCM. A few days ago, I tried to connect with the password I’ve been using for a long time: incorrect username or password. I am prompted to reset my password, which it says has been modified when I click login, incorrect username or password, and this happens repeatedly. Without the forum, I can’t contact an administrator. Can you advise me? Thanks in advance. https://www.cjoint.com/c/HCrilFWTDdx
Anonymous user
I don't understand you.. Did you click on
Error Authentication failed! To receive your login details by email, click here
then you will be asked for your email address and you will receive an email telling you what to do, and also by following the link you will receive in your inbox.