My recharge code is invalid. Soraya Dghoughi - Last answer on 2 nov. 2017 1 answer Hello, I bought 4 codes and when I enter all 4 it says invalid code error, I don't know what to do??? Show more Related links: Refund: getting a Trancash ticket refunded how to get a refund for a trans cash recharge Where to authenticate and verify Transcash? 1 answer Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Afrikarnak Contributor Hello Why not contact the sender of the 'codes' (Organization unknown to us..)? See you!
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Afrikarnak Contributor Hello Why not contact the sender of the 'codes' (Organization unknown to us..)? See you!