Viagogo: difference between these tickets

Hello!

From what I understand, there are at least three types of tickets on Viagogo: tickets (in standard paper format and in instant download?) and electronic tickets...

I don’t understand what instant download is in relation to an electronic ticket?

http://hpics.li/2088533

Thank you

1 answer

  1. Contributor
    Hello,

    I don't have the answer, but in any case, I recommend you take a look here https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/s/viagogo
    A lot of topics talk about this site, and not in a good way.
    So, if your idea was to consider making a purchase, it's not advisable.

    See you later

    --
    _____________________________________________________
    Brakes are for cowards! But the one who doesn't brake is an idiot........
    4
    1. Thank you for your reply! I had briefly read the topics discussing this, but not too much since this site is unfortunately one of my only chances to go to this concert...
      But thank you for the warning!
      0