Print label help with Scribus

Hello everyone,

I just created labels in Scribus in A7 format, but I can’t manage to print several per page (8 to avoid wasting paper). When I try to copy the image into Office, for example, the quality is much worse; I’d like to do it directly from Scribus to avoid losing quality. Is that possible?

Thanks in advance!

Configuration: Windows / Firefox 53.0

1 answer

  1. Place a frame without a border around your A7-format page, group everything, and copy/paste into a new A4 page to duplicate the poses...

    There are other possibilities by using a PDF file..
    0
    1. Merci contrariness, I tried your solution but when I group and copy, it only copies part of it ..
      0
    2. the selection of objects may not be large enough to encompass all objects...

      Select them one by one while holding down the "Shift" key...
      0
    3. @contrarinessI can’t select them all at the same time because I have multiple layers. I can group them by layer but not across layers.
      0
    4. Hi

      Layers in Scribus?
      0
    5. @kaumuneYes, we can put layers in Scribus.
      0