Replace NVIDIA GeForce 405 graphics card

Hello everyone,

I would like to change the graphics card of my PC so I can play Dragon Age Inquisition. Here are my PC specs:
Intel Pentium Dual Core E5800 3.2GHz
4GB (4096MB) of RAM, DDR3
Nvidia GeForce 405 1024MB

My question is, what new graphics card do you recommend?

Since I'm a bit of a newbie, I would greatly appreciate your advice :)

Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 39.0.2171.95

3 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello

    Unfortunately, your rather old processor won't keep up with Dragon Age Inquisition, 4 GB of RAM is just adequate and for €150, you don't have a great graphics card :-/

    RECOMMENDED CONFIGURATION

    Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 64-bit
    AMD 6-core processor 3.2 GHz, or Intel quad-core 3.0 GHz
    8 GB of RAM
    MD Radeon HD 7870, R9 270, or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
    2 GB of video memory
    26 GB of free space on your hard drive
    DirectX 11
    MINIMUM CONFIGURATION

    Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 64-bit
    AMD quad-core processor 2.5 GHz, or Intel quad-core 2 GHz
    4 GB of RAM
    AMD Radeon HD 4870 or NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT
    512 MB of video memory
    26 GB of free space on your hard drive
    DirectX 10


    --
    The Force is like computers, its actions are unexpected.
    1
    1. Ah, and I forgot to mention, I don't have a huge budget, the maximum would be €150

      Thank you in advance for your responses!
      0
      1. arf too bad...
        thank you for your reply Djo :)
        0
        1. Contributor
          Yeah, the latest games really require crazy configurations unfortunately.
          0