SFR Unlocking without credentials

Solved
Hello,

I'm sorry in advance if I seem upset, but I'm really fed up.

So here's the thing: today a friend of mine gave me a locked iPhone 5S from SFR. So there's no way to activate it because it's new.
I'm trying to get in touch with them. But contacting them without being a customer! What a hassle. I have all the documentation for the unlock code, but I can't get it because I can't reach them!

How can I contact a representative?

I tried calling 1023 without a response, but they told me to call back when I have the mobile number in question, even though it doesn't have a number linked to it. It's just an iPhone purchased at an SFR store.

Thanks in advance

--
We, computer enthusiasts, prefer to spend our time tinkering with our computers rather than using them to do something productive...

1 answer

  1. It's your friend who must take the steps through their SFR account.

    https://assistance.sfr.fr/tel-mobile/carte-sim/desimlocker-mobile-achete-sfr.html

    If the mobile is over 3 months old, unlocking is free.
    1
    1. Yes, okay, another good thing to squeeze money out of people. Thank you SFR, I will never go with them. Thank you to you.
      -1
    2. Contributor
      Good evening
      For your information, it's the same with almost all other operators. If you don't want this issue, you can buy a so-called unlocked or operator-free phone, or one that's not bundled with an operator.
      0
    3. Contributor
      Yes, but it needs to be official, otherwise we won't be able to make updates later.
      0
    4. Oh really, I thought it just voided the warranty.
      0