PCI Controller Driver
Solved
Hello,
I'm reaching out because I'm having some small difficulties.
Indeed, due to a problem with my PC, I had to reinstall the operating system.
The issue is that I go to the manufacturer's website and download the PCI controller drivers, but it doesn't work.
Here are some details:
Asus X75VC-TY255H
Windows 8.1
Here are the return values I have in the device manager:
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E3A&SUBSYS_14C71043&REV_04
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E3A&SUBSYS_14C71043
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E3A&CC_078000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E3A&CC_0780
If a kind soul could please give me a hand, because honestly I'm completely overwhelmed....
Thanks in advance to the community.
I'm reaching out because I'm having some small difficulties.
Indeed, due to a problem with my PC, I had to reinstall the operating system.
The issue is that I go to the manufacturer's website and download the PCI controller drivers, but it doesn't work.
Here are some details:
Asus X75VC-TY255H
Windows 8.1
Here are the return values I have in the device manager:
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E3A&SUBSYS_14C71043&REV_04
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E3A&SUBSYS_14C71043
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E3A&CC_078000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E3A&CC_0780
If a kind soul could please give me a hand, because honestly I'm completely overwhelmed....
Thanks in advance to the community.