Download issue with Steam Workshop

Hello, I have a Steam account and I’m downloading mods for Left 4 Dead 2 (mods that can’t be found anywhere else) from the Steam workshop, but for some time now it hasn't been working. When I click to download, nothing happens and the download bar doesn't appear. I need help as soon as possible, thank you in advance and have a great day.

3 answers

  1. Basically, yes, you need to reinstall it, but if you want to keep the games you currently have installed, you shouldn't delete
    SteamApps

    --
    1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d !
    3
    1. Hi

      You can try to do the following:

      1- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam
      2- Delete EVERYTHING in there except for SteamApps (your games) and Steam.exe (to reinstall it)
      3- Once that's done, open Steam.exe to allow the reinstallation of Steam

      1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d !
      1
      1. So, I just need to reinstall Steam, if I understand correctly.
        0