Easycap issue purchased without installation CD!

Solved
Hello, I bought an easy cap but there was no installation CD, so when I plug the easy cap into my computer, it tells me I don't have the required drivers (which are on the CD). What should I do???
I'm on Windows 7 64-bit
Thanks for your replies.

9 answers

  1. Try this.

    --
    Best regards
    Ryan453.
    6
    1. same problem for me, no installation CD, and Ryan453's link doesn't work.
      Very disappointed with this purchase.
      JB

      0
  2. Ok I'm testing, thanks.
    0
    1. So I tested it but no, it seems that it’s not that, sorry. Ryan453 Thanks anyway!
      0
      1. It's not that either, sorry!
        0
        1. Would you happen to have the model of your easycap by any chance?

          --
          Best regards
          Ryan453.
          0

          1. Here it is
            0
            1. the problem is not solved
              0
            2. I have the same one, but I can't find any driver =(
              0