Write in Roman numerals anopso - Last answer on 5 juin 2013 3 answers Hello, I want to write in Roman numerals on Word but I can't. When I press ctrl + F9 and start typing, it doesn't work. How can I do it? Thank you Show more Related links: idée pseudo (romain) msn Alt + = a crossed out equal sign = difference ! 1er Keyboard with letters and numbers at the same time. using the letters on a phone keypad Where is the underscore _? 3 answers Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 3 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report matrix4422 Contributor Using the letters I V X L C M doesn't suit you? Answer 2 / 3 ... Report anopso Author It's a good solution, but I want to know why it doesn't work when I input it, as I might need it. ... Report matrix4422 Contributor These are regular letters in uppercase; if it doesn't work, it's not because they are Roman numerals. Answer 3 / 3 ... Report anopso Author I will try again, maybe it will work. Thank you for your help. Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 3 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report matrix4422 Contributor Using the letters I V X L C M doesn't suit you?
Answer 2 / 3 ... Report anopso Author It's a good solution, but I want to know why it doesn't work when I input it, as I might need it. ... Report matrix4422 Contributor These are regular letters in uppercase; if it doesn't work, it's not because they are Roman numerals.
... Report matrix4422 Contributor These are regular letters in uppercase; if it doesn't work, it's not because they are Roman numerals.