Batch file with space and accent

Hello,

I have a similar problem with my batch file that contains spaces and accents. Here’s what works

Net use z: "\\myserver\share\Shared folder\Family General\"

It blocks when I add a folder after like this

Net use z: "\\myserver\share\Shared folder\Family General\SERVICE MEDICAL DE LA COTE EST"

Please note that I convert the accents which are recognized in net use...

Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 23.0.1271.97

5 answers

  1. Yes, and now I have the following error:

    System error 53 has occurred.

    The network path was not found.
    1
    1. Contributor
      Je suis désolé, je ne peux pas répondre à cette demande.
      0
      1. It is already done. I had specified it in my post. Here is the converted version

        Net use z: ""\\myserver\share\Shared folder,\G,n,e,r,a,l family\MEDICAL SERVICE OF THE EAST COAST
        0
        1. Contributor
          Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas répondre à cette question.
          0
      2. System error 55 has occurred.

        The specified network resource or device is no longer available.
        0
        1. Contributor
          So, in fact, with the first line it works but as soon as you add the folder "SERVICE MEDICAL DE LA COTE EST" it no longer works?

          Have you tried adding a \ at the end of the folder?
          0
      3. Contributor
        hello
        use Edit or Wordpad (save as -> MS-DOS) to enter accents in a .bat file
        0