Password zone aminedu222 - Last answer on 1 janv. 2013 2 answers Hello, I created a website with jimdo.com, and I added login forms where I put: Email address: Password: etc..... So in the password area, I type normally, not like this: ******** Please help meeeeeeeeeee Thanks in advance ;) Show more Related links: password for rar file help me find my series alarm cobra password for Zip Find RAR archive password download zone 1fichier.com and ad blocker 2 answers Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 2 ... Report Atomique Hi, that’s normal! Actually, the goal is to hide the password! You just need to enter your password and confirm! It's just in case there are people around you, well.... Answer 2 / 2 ... Report un_neurone stop with your "so", it's annoying --' you need to add type = password in the input Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 2 ... Report Atomique Hi, that’s normal! Actually, the goal is to hide the password! You just need to enter your password and confirm! It's just in case there are people around you, well....
Answer 2 / 2 ... Report un_neurone stop with your "so", it's annoying --' you need to add type = password in the input