Broadcom 802.11n driver

Solved/Closed
Hello,

I reinstalled Windows on my Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop and the Broadcom 802.11n network card shows error code 10, so my wireless doesn't work. Thank you for your help.

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

2 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,

    1/

    What operating system is installed? (XP, Vista, 7, 8?) (32 or 64 bits?)

    2/

    In the device manager, right-click on the Wi-Fi network card, choose "Properties" then "Details".

    Click on the dropdown menu, select "Hardware Ids".

    Post the information (example: PCI\VEN_1969&DEV_1026&SUBSYS_82261043&REV_B0).

    Copy only the first line, that's enough.
    1
    1. Here is what you asked me for

      PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4328&SUBSYS_000A1028&REV_03
      0
    2. Windows Vista
      0
    3. I installed the driver you sent me and Windows still does not detect any network, yet the router is right next to me and my wife's computer works perfectly fine with this router? I believe there is a big problem! Thank you.
      0
    4. Moderator
      Is the error code 10 still there?
      0
    5. Yes, there is still error code 10.
      0