Reverse key issue keyboard

Solved/Closed
Hello, I have a problem where my exclamation point keys are reversed, and when I switch back to French (Belgium) mode like my keyboard, it automatically reverts to French (France). How can I keep it in French (Belgium), please?
Thank you in advance
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

9 answers

  1. Moderator
    If your keyboard shows: qwertyuiop instead of azertyuiop (for the first line)
    It means your keyboard is set to Qwerty instead of Azerty!
    To fix this, press Alt and Shift simultaneously, and it will be back to normal!
    --
    Trust does not exclude control.
    1. Thank you, I have the same problem.
    2. Where is the Shift key?
    3. Thank you :) The SHIFT key is the small arrow pointing up above the CTRL key at the bottom left of your keyboard.
    4. My SCA doesn't work when I press ALT and SHIFT.