Unable to install Winamax on Linux

Hello,

Everything is in the title!!

I can't download the exe from the winamax site.

I found it elsewhere but when I try to install it via wine it doesn't work...

I have also managed to install adobe air...

If someone could help me I'm a novice on linux (15 days)!

Thanks in advance

Configuration: Linux / Firefox 12.0

7 answers

  1. Problem solved with Winamax live.
    For those who need it, here is the exe link for Linux:

    http://dl.vip.winamax.fr/client/wam/wam.air

    Thank you for your replies
    5
    1. https://www.winamax.fr/jouer-au-poker?dl=1&platform=win

      nothing is easier, guys
      2
      1. Contributor
        Hello,
        it was about time, 4 years later it’s certain he either abandoned or found the solution, right?
        See you!
        0
    2. Good evening, welcome to the penguins. What is your Linux distribution?
      --
      nine times out of ten, the issues are located between the chair and the keyboard, but sometimes it's also the power cable that's unplugged.
      0
      1. The Flash version is not practical at all, but if I don't have any other options, I'll have to make do...
        0
        1. it's just for a little while
          0
      2. What I don't understand is that some people manage to do it...
        0
        1. You can do it, but since you don't know Ubuntu well enough in 15 days, I advise you to wait. If you are daring, go ahead and install it!
          0