Download sampler for virtual dj

Solved
Hello, I would like to know where to go to download samplers for free that I can use on Virtual DJ. Thank you in advance^^

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

3 answers

  1. On the Virtual DJ website, downloads are free if you are registered.
    30
    1. I downloaded some tracks on Virtual DJ and others from another site. The problem is that when I use Virtual DJ with my DDJ Ergo controller, I can't load or save them. Is this normal? Or do I need a premium subscription, which is really unfair to have to pay extra just to do what you want?
      0
    2. Échantillon
      0
  2. Looking for free samples for Virtual DJ? Here, I have something for you
    ' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>http://www.lucidsamples.com/</code> 
    I found this on the web
    4
    1. Well, I don't know either, I've been looking for it for a while too!
      2