I often visit porn sites, am I at risk of getting in trouble with the police and facing punishment? I only go to places with adults but I can't control what comes up with unwanted links.
If you notice something reprehensible on the net, an address: https://www.internet-mineurs.gouv.fr/signale/contacts
-- -=O(_BmV_)O=- Love as a sword, humor as a shield || ||
lustucru
Hello again
Thank you for your response.
It is true that I have already picked up some trojans and viruses. So it's best not to frequent too much.
jmp59
Contributor
I know of one, and only one, truly free porn site. (USA)
Whatever may be said about it: - no viruses, no malware. Maybe because I'm well protected. - no spam. Or it's eliminated by Firefox's anti-spam.
It is obvious that I will not indicate the URL here where it could be found by any 12-year-old kid, or even younger.
-- To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
Regis59
Hello lustucr, Hello BmV;
No, you won't face any punishment risks. However, you are at risk (and it's probably already happened) of catching all sorts of infections. Porn sites are filled with infections that you can catch even when being well protected. So what you risk is catching infections and damaging your computer.
Have a good time surfing!
jmp59
Contributor
Hello,
Be careful though. Porn sites are fine as long as there is no pedophilia.
-=O(_BmV_)O=-"Love as a sword, humor as a shield." (B.Werber)
BmV
Moderator
Well then, no problem!
;-)
And if you come across any "links" .... uhh ... dubious, you can report them to the authorities. I'm trying to find the link for you, I don't have it on hand right now ....
-- -=O(_BmV_)O=- Love as a sword, humor as a shield || ||
BmV
Moderator
Hi.
No, basically you won't risk much with the police, go on. ;-))
But still be careful...
On the other hand, if you don't quite have a grip on "what comes out"... try to hold back to avoid getting into trouble with other people.
By the way: how old are you?
-- -=O(_BmV_)O=- Love as a sword, humor as a shield || ||
BmV
Moderator
Yes, indeed, it's clear.
And upon reflection, I think that's precisely what troubles our friend Lustucru when he tells us "(...)I don't control what comes out with unwanted links".
No?
-- -=O(_BmV_)O=- Love as a sword, humor as a shield || ||
BmV
Moderator
I searched with Colonel Mustard in the lounge with the chandelier
-- -=O(_BmV_)O=-          "Last year I was still a bit arrogant, but this year I am perfect." (F.Dard)
lustucru
No, I’m not upset, but you can never claim that people are 18 years old, that’s all.
What I mean is that you can be on an adult site and random sites can appear, you know that very well.
BmV
Moderator
Yes.
-- -=O(_BmV_)O=-      "Last year I was still a bit pretentious, but this year I am perfect." (F.Dard)