Looking for PES 2009 PC installation code

Solved
Hello, so here it is, today I feel like playing my PES 2009 that I found all dusty in a small box, so I put it in the computer, I start the installation and boom! An activation code! I take the game box, look inside, and see nothing --', so here's the thing, could you give me the code or simply tell me how to open the "readme" (it doesn't work when I click on it), so I’m waiting for a quick response (in the morning ^^) off to work =p

Thanks =) Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.16

2 answers

  1. Oh yes, don’t give any code since it’s forbidden by the policy (I think ^^) tell me how to open the readme ^^ (yes I can’t figure it out --')
    0
    1. Contributor
      Hi,

      First, and in accordance with CCM Charter, we cannot provide keygens/serials for commercial software, for obvious technical and political reasons. ;)

      Next, the serial might simply be found in the game booklet or on the CD (more rarely)?

      EDIT: The CD key certainly will not be found in the readme....

      "The music that marches, that is not my concern"
      - Brassens
      0
      1. Yes yes I know for the charter I left a comment about it ^^, no the key is not there at all it’s on the manual, I know it I had already installed it, and if it isn’t in the readme I’m screwed --'.
        0
      2. Contributor
        The readme usually only contains installation instructions, a FAQ, the EULA (End-User License Agreement), but certainly not a CD key.. What’s the point of including it in the readme when it’s meant to prevent counterfeiting? :)

        You’ll never see that..
        0
      3. Ok ^^ I still ask because I’m not used to playing CD games
        0