Computer issue For Realtek RTL8101E/8102E PCI-
Solved
Hello,
Today, I turned on my computer and I see a message displayed on my screen.
Can you help me please? I work with my computer every day and I absolutely need it.
Intel UNDI, PXE-2.1 (build 082)
Copyright (C) 1997-2000 Intel Corporation
For Realtek RTL8101E/8102E PCI-E Ethernet Controller v1.07 (080320)
PXE-E61: Media test failure, check cable
PXE-M0F: Exiting PXE ROM.
No bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any key
Thank you in advance
Have a good evening
Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.5.5
Today, I turned on my computer and I see a message displayed on my screen.
Can you help me please? I work with my computer every day and I absolutely need it.
Intel UNDI, PXE-2.1 (build 082)
Copyright (C) 1997-2000 Intel Corporation
For Realtek RTL8101E/8102E PCI-E Ethernet Controller v1.07 (080320)
PXE-E61: Media test failure, check cable
PXE-M0F: Exiting PXE ROM.
No bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any key
Thank you in advance
Have a good evening
Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.5.5
2 answers
-
ContributorHello,
this message appears at startup due to a change in the BIOS settings.
You need to enter the BIOS setup to modify the boot menu, setting the HDD as the first choice; it is currently set to the network card.
--
the druid without the potion. -
Thank you very much, now it's working
good evening and thank you again