MS-DOS commands in Windows 7 samba - Last answer on 30 janv. 2011 2 answers Hello, my PC has a Windows 7 64-bit operating system. How can I run the edit command? Show more Related links: how to start in DOS? How to boot into MS-DOS at startup? how to access ms-dos in windows 7 2 answers Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 2 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. phak74 Click Start, then All Programs, then Accessories, and finally Command Prompt. Have a nice day. -- We have more to learn than to give. Answer 2 / 2 Pierrot6150 Does not exist on 64-bit, because it is actually a 16-bit application. phak74 ????? I am currently in 64 bits.....and I have it???? Pierrot6150 Command prompt = cmd.exe Nothing to do with edit (MS-DOS editor for batch programs) phak74 Thank you for the info... I learned something. Have a nice day.
Answer 1 / 2 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. phak74 Click Start, then All Programs, then Accessories, and finally Command Prompt. Have a nice day. -- We have more to learn than to give.
Answer 2 / 2 Pierrot6150 Does not exist on 64-bit, because it is actually a 16-bit application. phak74 ????? I am currently in 64 bits.....and I have it???? Pierrot6150 Command prompt = cmd.exe Nothing to do with edit (MS-DOS editor for batch programs) phak74 Thank you for the info... I learned something. Have a nice day.