Nokia N97 mini - flashing envelope
Hello,
I bought a Nokia N97 Mini that I had to exchange because it kept bugging out. Ever since I got the new one, there's an envelope icon flashing at the top of the screen that I can't make disappear. However, I have no unread messages. Has anyone else had this problem and how did they resolve it?
Thank you in advance for your help.
I bought a Nokia N97 Mini that I had to exchange because it kept bugging out. Ever since I got the new one, there's an envelope icon flashing at the top of the screen that I can't make disappear. However, I have no unread messages. Has anyone else had this problem and how did they resolve it?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0
4 answers
-
Good evening,
I had the same problem with my Nokia N97 Mini; in fact, it's simply the SIM card that is full. Maybe you have too many messages stored on it. That was the case for me, and after deleting the messages saved on my SIM, the little blinking envelope disappeared.-
-
-
@difine1977Hi. Can you tell me how you emptied your SIM card because I also have an envelope that is blinking. Where exactly did you go... I'm not a pro. Thanks for your reply.
-
@pitavalaviasHello,
I went to Messaging, Options, SIM Messages and I deleted all the messages that were saved there! That's it!
You can also go directly through the flashing envelope because it is touch-sensitive. -
@difine1977Thank you very much. No more flashing envelope. That's great.
-