World 8 Boat

Hello,
I am stuck on world 8, the boat. How do I kill the dragon?
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

7 answers

  1. Hi,

    here's what I found for those who are interested. When the boss drops a bomb, when it turns red you need to jump in place so that the ground shakes, and that way the bomb will rise into the air and explode on the boss...
    83
    1. well done
      0
    2. Thank you, I couldn't make it here without you; I succeeded thanks to you.
      0
  2. Hi,
    finally someone who is stuck like me... I can't figure out how to beat the boat boss in world 8
    on Mario Bros Wii.
    thanks for your replies ;-)
    7
    1. Hello, I know how to beat the dragon, you need to be a giant, or if you don't have a big mushroom, you have to take a flower and throw fireballs for a long time.
      That's how to beat it. The easiest way is to take the big mushroom.
      6
      1. Where can we find the big mushroom?
        0
    2. Same here, if anyone has a solution I'm interested as well...
      5
      1. you need to jump to the ground and the ball with the spikes will bounce back against him
        4
        1. Hi everyone,

          really no one for a solution???
          3