Set a black background on text.

Solved
Hello,
To start, I'm not very good at HTML so if I say something a bit off, please excuse me ^^
So my problem is that I don't know how to insert a tag (I don't know what it's called ^^') to set a black background on a text.
I'm trying to do this on Ohmydollz, in the "Who am I?" section.
Can you help me?
Thanks in advance :)
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 3.5.2

17 answers

  1. I would think of a code like this:

    <div style="background-color: red;">
    You put your text here, you describe yourself, etc. etc.
    </div>

    Otherwise, you can check out this tutorial to create your website that also uses HTML:
    https://openclassrooms.com/fr/courses/1603881-apprenez-a-creer-votre-site-web-avec-html5-et-css3

    --
    ! Did I or we solve your problem? Please inform by checking resolved at the top of the forum...!
    @+ ;-))
    Aniomus
    22
    1. You see when it says A (to choose the text color) next to it (on the right) it says Ab... you click on it and set it to black. And there you go, after that you choose the color (: and that's how you succeeded.
      0
    2. Ça ne marche pas :o ??
      0
    3. I didn't get it.
      0
    4. non mais pourquoi tu mets l'espace !!
      <div style="background-color:red;"> faut plutôt faire ça !!
      0
    5. Where should the code be placed or?
      0
  2. Well, you're welcome ;-),

    I always look at the posts that still have no replies and try to help.
    With that, good night! =)

    @+
    @niomus
    --
    ! Did I or we solve your problem? Please let us know it is resolved by checking resolved at the top of the forum...!
    @+ ;-))
    Aniomus
    6
    1. Yes, indeed it is late xD
      0
    2. I know that I'm responding more than a year later!!!
      0
  3. Good evening, Ohmydollz is just an online girls' game ^^
    But in this game, there's a "Who am I" section where you can write things to introduce yourself
    Anyway, sorry I can't help you with that ^^'
    Sorry, Jo
    3
    1. Hello, I'm also a girl. The link here is in red and it doesn't set the background to black. =(
      3
      1. <div style="background-color: black;">
        You put your text here, you describe yourself etc. etc.
        </div>
        This is the code to make it black! :)
        0
    2. Hello,

      Excuse me for my limited knowledge, but what is Ohmydollz?
      Best regards
      --
      ! Did I or we solve your problem? Please inform them that it is resolved by checking resolved at the top of the forum...!
      @+ ;-))
      Aniomus
      2
      1. C'est un site de mode de drague :))&' déco
        0
    3. Sure, and why is there a need for HTML code in a game?
      --
      ! Did I solve your problem or did we solve your problem? Please let us know that it is resolved by checking resolved at the top of the forum...!
      @+ ; -))
      Aniomus
      2
      1. There is a place where we need to describe ourselves, and we can insert HTML to add backgrounds... there you go ^^
        2
        1. Funds like highlighting text in color or a background for the entire page: image or color?
          --
          ! Did I or have we resolved your issue? Please inform him that it is resolved by checking resolved at the top of the forum... !
          @+ ;-)
          Aniomus
          1
          1. Ahhh thank you :)
            I will try, and instead of " red " I will put " black " ?
            1
            1. Yes, it will work...
              You can also use an RGB color:

              <div style="background-color: rgb(0,0,0);">

              </div>
              --
              ! Did I or we solve your problem? Please inform us that it is resolved by checking resolved at the top of the forum... !
              @+ ;-))
              Aniomus
              1
              1. Thank you, it works, that's very nice :D
                And thank you for the quick response :)
                Kisses :)
                (I marked it as resolved ;) )
                1
                1. Thank you to you too :)

                  "Excuse me for my limited knowledge" after your help, I don't believe this sentence ;)
                  1
                  1. ( you can change red to black for black, green for green ... ) After that, put your text and at the end put this
                    1
                    1. I don't know either! It's the people who have been around for a long time who will know!
                      0