Seeders or leechers?

Hello,
when I want to download torrent files, I see numbers regarding seeders and leechers, so I would like to have a better chance to ensure the download,
what exactly should I consider, leechers or seeders?
thank you for your advice
Configuration: Linux Mandriva Firefox 2.0.0.13

7 answers

  1. The more seeders there are on a post, the faster it will download!

    A leecher is a person who downloads a file.
    A seeder is a person who has finished downloading but continues to share.
    On private torrent sites, there is a ratio to maintain, so the longer you stay sharing,
    the more your ratio will increase,
    as long as other people are downloading the file.
    If your ratio drops too low, the torrent site will kick you out, because they do not keep
    people who just leech and do not seed.
    _______________________________________________________________________
    In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti!
    57
    1. thank you very much, you explained it well
      0
    2. how to stay in sharing?
      0
    3. we do not delete the torrent after downloading it
      0
    4. Ah okay, but my ratio is at 0.74 so I can't download anymore, how can I raise it?
      0
    5. Thank you very much, brother!
      0
  2. Hi, it's the number of seeders that matters; the more there are, the faster you'll download, as long as they're connected to the networks.
    Leechers or "sanguis" download but don't share; the fewer there are, the better.
    27
    1. seeders of course
      --
      google is your friend
      3
      1. Sorry, I didn't see I was writing my message while you were posting yours ^_^
        3
        1. That's what I just said.! lol

          _______________________________________________________________________
          In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit!
          2
          1. Hi, I'm bringing up the topic to ask a small question: Evil, you talk about sites with SE/LE ratios, do you have any addresses? Or if someone else knows, because I'm fed up with leeches!!!

            Best to you, friends. :)
            1
            1. TF411 :)
              0