WEB-WEB Robot Dog =)

Hello,

While searching through my old things yesterday, I found a childhood toy: the WEB-WEB robot dog by Lansay (Ref. 17795 WEB-WEB).
I thought I would start playing with it again, but unfortunately, I've lost its manual, and searching online yielded nothing either!

Could someone please help me?!
Thanks in advance, see you soon...
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0.11

2 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello

    Contact the ones below:
    http://www.lansay.com/index.php/global/default/contact?selectedMenu=24
    --
    Don't freak out, it will come !!!!!
    1
    1. Sure, I'll give it a try, thanks =P
      -1
      1. Hi, I have the same problem as you ;s
        Have you found a copy of the manual?
        Thanks :)
        0
      2. Hello, I also don't have the manual anymore, but I know how to use it. You talk to him, he comes to you, he barks, he walks, he sleeps, etc.
        0
      3. I just bought one at the flea market for my son, and I'm also looking for the manual.... :(
        0
      4. <pff> No instructions anymore, if only I could find them, but it works; without the instructions, it can only chew, bark, eat its bone, sniff, and wag its tail.</pff>
        0
      5. he can also sing "happy birthday" by holding the mode button + the neck button for 3 seconds, then you need to press the head button ;)
        3