Drame coréen

Solved

Hi. Is there anyone here who likes Korean dramas?

72 answers

  1. Hi everyone
    I also absolutely love Korean dramas and I've seen a lot of these series. If you want the download links for these series, I'd be happy to share.
    Among the best dramas I've seen: "romantic comedy dramas:"
    **Boys Before Flowers
    **You Are Beautiful
    **Sweet Spy
    **Goong
    **My Girl
    **Coffee Prince
    **Full House
    **Last Scandal
    **Before & After
    **Save the Last Dance for Me
    **Take Care of the Young Lady
    **Witch Yoo Hee
    I have the links to these dramas and other links as well. If you want, I can give you the links to the series you're looking for with Arabic subtitles.
    34
    1. I love K-dramas. I would like to watch the drama "You Are Beautiful" and "Boys Before Flowers." Could you help me?
      0
    2. Sorry for the delay, but here are some sites to download "You're Beautiful" and "Boys Before Flowers" with Arabic subs

      BBF: http://dramauniverse.com/vb/t2371.html

      Y're B: http://ww12.a-mot.com

      If you encounter any difficulties with the download, feel free to ask me, I would be happy to help.
      0
    3. @caramilla20Hello caramilla20, to download the videos from these links, you need to be a member. I’ve tried several times to sign up, but I can't.
      0
    4. Salut, oui c'est vrai, il faut être membre mais ça ne marche pas. J'ai envie de trouver un site où je peux télécharger sans limite des dramas, où on ne demande pas de carte Visa ou autre qui peut me démoralisé. ALORS si vous trouvez un site pareil, S'il vous plaît, faites-moi signe.
      0
    5. Bonjour,

      Je veux savoir les nouvelles fréquences de Korea TV sur Nilsat, et merci.

      0