Anagram

Hello,

I am looking for an anagram software, meaning I enter X letters and it gives me all the words in the French language that contain those letters.

For example: 6-letter word. It gives me the words in the French language that have 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 of those letters.

Aztek
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 2.0.0.14

19 answers

  1. Anagramming is in English. Is there the same thing in French?
    15
    1. You can find here another anagram solver that allows you to use up to two jokers without any problems: https://fr.scrabblecheat.org/

      You can also find a Scrabble solver that can be quite useful to review your game at the end of a match to see the good opportunities you missed...
      0
    2. If you have an iPhone, you can try abdcFr
      http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/abcdfr/id440069484

      Take 15 letters + 2 wildcards.

      It also gives points.

      There is Enigmword French on Android which is free and supports accents
      https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mywoom.webframe&feature=search_result
      0
    3. I tried the app on the iPhone, it's great.

      There really is an app for everything.
      0
    4. Super, thanks for the tip! I went to test it and it's really good.
      0
  2. Otherwise, to avoid having to download software that doesn’t always work, there is www.anagrammeur.com, free and unlimited.
    5
  3. Hello,

    There is a free anagrammer at http://anagramo.sebalo.com/

    Have Fun!
    4
    1. Good evening
      Okay, thank you for the response, I've been using it for some time, it's great.
      0
  4. Hello, I'm looking for software that can create anagrams from multiple words, from multiple names... anyone??
    2
    1. Hello,

      just to let you know that café soft contains a virus

      warning detected by my antivirus.

      have a nice day
      2
      1. I use anagramme-expert.com
        Let's see
        2
        1. Hello,
          For anagrams, there is also the website www.funmeninges.com/dicoplus-anagrammeur.html which contains an anagram solver based on the Scrabble dictionary.
          1
          1. Try this one, it’s super fast:
            go to www.cafe-soft.fr you will find it in the menu
            A+
            0
            1. Look at this site, there's a super fast anagrammer:
              www.cafe-soft.fr
              A+
              0
              1. Hello

                I tried another anagrammer that is much more powerful and offers more features for searches; you can find it at this address http://www.amoter.com

                Cheers

                Dédé
                0
            2. Hello, I tried to run it but it cannot load the wodds.dll file :(
              I'm on Vista.

              Thank you for your help.
              0
              1. The problem with Vista comes from their UAC implemented with this version (UAC is the name of the user rights management feature introduced with Vista).
                It is possibly feasible for some to work around the issue by manually changing the access rights directly on the file. Be careful that administrative access is needed to modify file access rights!

                Go to the program directory (default: C:\Program Files\cafe Anagrammeur).
                Right-click on the file WDODS.DLL and select "Properties".
                Then go to the "Security" tab and click the "Edit" button.
                In the upper section, select "Users" and in the lower section, check the "Full control" box.
                Click "OK" twice and restart the program.
                It should now have full access to the word file (ODS) and continue without issue.
                0

                1. I need help, I am looking for this word for a game but I have to place it correctly. Can someone respond to this right away, thank you
                  here is the word

                  MISSAREIRIA

                  thank you if you help me
                  0
                  1. Hello,
                    Your word is really rare sanda...
                    I'm looking for an anagrammer where we could choose not to search for conjugated verbs...
                    If anyone knows one, that would be cool...
                    0
                    1. Hi everyone, I'm looking for an Anagrammer that can take into account multiple words, or even a phrase, to generate several new ones. It's not "super" urgent, but still a bit urgent :p
                      0