Inspektor 863003

Hello,

I bought a video intercom Inpektor model 863003, but I can't get the electric strike to work.
If anyone has a solution, thank you!
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

2 answers

  1. Hello
    We have just purchased a DIOD video intercom from Brico-Dépôt (ref: 863003), which apparently is the same as yours...
    But we have just realized that the installation and operating manual is not in the box...
    Thank you for sending it to us by email (if yours is indeed the same)
    Thank you in advance
    Best regards
    5
    1. IDEM NO NOTICE OR DIAGRAM SO HOW TO DO?
      0
    2. same, there isn't even the assembly plan!
      0
    3. Anyway, it's a shitty brand.
      0
    4. Hello,
      I have put the exact binding on my site: http://philippe.demerliac.free.fr/Montages.htm#Pek2

      If that can help you.....

      Phil
      0
  2. Hello, I bought a video intercom reference 863003 but I don't have the manual. Could someone scan it and send it to me by email? THANK YOU.
    0