IMacros + JavaScript

Hello,

I just downloaded Imacro for Firefox in order to automate my reconnection to the internet. Let me explain: I'm connected to the internet through a Neuf hotspot. Upon startup, you land on a login page to gain access. I would like to automate this connection because I have to re-enter this password approximately every half hour.

Thanks to Imacro, when I get to the login page, I click on a bookmark, and voilà, it's magic.

But I would like to take it a step further with a JavaScript code running continuously like
If (url = login page) then "macro"
This would allow for a completely automated reconnection.

The macro looks like this:

VERSION BUILD=6030318 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:pc ATTR=NAME:username CONTENT=*****
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=NAME:pc ATTR=ID:cond CONTENT=YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:PASSWORD FORM=NAME:pc ATTR=NAME:password CONTENT=******
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=ID:submitpc&&TXT:Connexion<SP>!

And all I need is the if/then loop and how to make it run continuously.

I don't know anything about JavaScript, so if anyone could help me, that would be great.
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.14

8 answers

  1. So here's a little solution, friends.
    1. With a very slight delay, here is the process to incorporate an (infinite) loop system with a macro:
      You need to create a .js file (JavaScript file)
      for example: ma_macro.js
      then get a little understanding of JavaScript programming as well as a few commands specific to iMacro.
      The JavaScript file serves as the launcher and it is the one that will run in a loop.
      You then need to create another file, for example macro.iim which will contain the code to enter the login/pass and click where necessary.
      Here is a small example of a .js file containing an infinite loop executing the macro made earlier in the subject:

      ma_macro.js:

      var retcode
      while (1) {
      retcode = iimPlay("macro.iim")
      }

      macro.iim:

      VERSION BUILD=6030318 RECORDER=FX
      TAB T=1
      TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:pc ATTR=NAME:username CONTENT=*****
      TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=NAME:pc ATTR=ID:cond CONTENT=YES
      TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:PASSWORD FORM=NAME:pc ATTR=NAME:password CONTENT=******
      TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=ID:submitpc&&TXT:Connexion<SP>!


      All you have to do is click the iMacro button in Firefox to execute (play) this famous file ma_macro.js
      Have a good day!
    2. Moderator
      @BiggoudeThank you very much for your clear and precise response.

      Unfortunately, I no longer connect from nine, but it could be useful for quite a few other things.

      --
      As for these fierce soldiers, I say it, it's not to tattle, but all they do is roar in our campaigns.
    3. @BiggoudeJe suis désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
    4. @ romu19

      You know Romu, if you don't give more information and you don't ask specific questions, I really don't see why we should send a message.
      One day, I also posted a message asking for a million or two euros, just a small amount as you can see, but there too, the mean and nasty people didn't want to know anything.

      Oh cruel world!
  2. You set a WAIT SECONDS 3000 and you can click on "repeat X times"

    this way every 3000 seconds, or just under an hour, it runs your script, and it will do it X times.
    1. Hello,
      I also want to do that... to automate my connection to nine... but if we realize that this is possible, then it will open a door to even greater possibilities... really very great ones, even.
      1. Hi,

        Try downloading Greasemonkey for Firefox instead ;) It works pretty well and since it’s directly JavaScript, it’s easier to do than to interfere with iMacro and JavaScript.

        (There are links on userscript.org for automatic login).
        1. Moderator
          Last Chance Up
          --
          As for those fierce soldiers, I say this not to inform, but they do nothing but roar in our fields.